Get The Best of both worlds with your Home Care Package.
Want to learn about our 19% limited time offer?
We assist you with your Home Care Package
01. It's Time to Get your journey Started.
Speak with one of our friendly Care Experts and we will discuss your specific care needs and ensure that we are the best provider to meet your needs. Once this is determined, we will email your sign-up documents via DocuSign to complete. Starting with us is easy.
02. ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR HOME CARE PACKAGE.
Following your sign-up, you will be assigned a dedicated Care Manager to assist you with your Home Care Package. Your Care Manager will co-design and tailor your Care Plan with you to ensure you get the most out of your Home Care Package and are supported with services so you can live happily and safely at home.
03. Tools to part-manage your package.
With us you receive the tools and technology to assist with managing your Home Care Package. Including our online accounts payable platform where you have 24/7 access to view your balance and see monthly statements. And our supplier tool which enables you to view your Care Plan, report incidences and connects your support workers to your goals.
Want to find out more?
How is life better with
Just Home Care Packages?
Want to find out more?
What Services Can you get with your
Home Care Package?
Our guide outlines the care, support and clinical services that your funding can be used for, in line with your Care Plan. Of course, which services you use will depend on your unique care needs. But don’t stress, we understand that everyone is different. That’s why our specialist care team will cater your support individually to you.
We have also included a list of items that are excluded, as specified by My Aged Care.
- Personal Services
- Daily Living Activities
- Meal Preparation and Diet
- Management of Skin Integrity
- Continence Management
- Mobility and Dexterity
- Support Services
- Leisure, Interests and Activities
- Clinical Care
- Personal assistance, including individual attention, individual supervision and physical assistance with:
- Bathing and showering including providing shower chairs if necessary
- Personal hygiene and grooming, dressing and undressing, using dressing aids
- Transfer (including in and out of bed)
Daily Living Activities
- Communication including assistance to address difficulties arising from impaired hearing, sight or speech, or lack of common language, assistance with the fitting of sensory communication aids, checking hearing aid batteries, cleaning spectacles and assistance in using the telephone.
- Transport and personal assistance with shopping, attend a health practitioner’s or attend social activities.
- Respite care (in-home).
- Home maintenance, reasonably required to maintain the home and garden in a condition of functional safety and provide an adequate level of security.
- Modifications to the home, such as easy access taps, shower hose or bath rails.
- Assisting the care recipient, and the homeowner if the home owner is not the care recipient, to access technical advice on major home modifications.
Advising areas of concern in the home that pose safety risks and ways to mitigate the risks.
- Arranging social activities, providing or coordinating transport to social functions, entertainment activities and other out-of-home services.
- Encouragement to take part in social and community activities that promote and protect your lifestyle, interests and wellbeing.
- Cleaning and personal laundry services, including laundering of care recipients clothing and bedding that can be machine-washed, and ironing.
- Arranging for dry-cleaning of care recipients clothing and bedding that cannot be machine-washed.
- Medication management.
- Rehabilitative support, or helping to access rehabilitative support, to meet professionally determined therapeutic need.
- Emotional support including ongoing support in adjusting to a lifestyle involving increased dependency and assistance for the care recipient and carer.
- Support for care recipients with a cognitive impairment, including individual therapy, activities and access to specific programmes designed to prevent or manage a particular condition or behaviour, enhance quality of life and provide ongoing support.
- Nursing, allied health and therapy services such as speech therapy, podiatry, occupational or physiotherapy services.
- Other clinical services such as hearing and vision services.
- Access to other health and related services
Includes referral to health practitioners or other related service providers.
Want to find out more?
Refer a Friend BONUS!
of extra care hours for you & your friend.
What our valued clients Have to say.
“Just Home Care Packages was recommended to me by one of your existing clients and right from my first enquiry I have been treated with the utmost respect and nothing is too much trouble.”
Judith - Victoria
“Just great and efficient staff, kind.”
Leah, New South Wales
“We have found Just Home Care Packages to be easy to deal with and provide a good level of support without being overbearing.”
We have put together a FREE guide that teaches you everything you need to know about Home Care Packages, frequently asked questions, and more.
- 12 top tips for getting the most out of your Home Care Package.
- The most important questions to ask when you’re looking for a Provider.
- Fees to beware of.
- + more.